Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Appalachian State University


The Best University Ever <3 <3
Super Excited! After taking picture for my very first Appstate card, I get to walk around the campus with a bunch of Brazilian =)


A place where I'm gonna spend a whole lot of time in my future >''<  Belk Library!


My dorm! Living Learning Centre =)


Central Dining Hall, the place where I'm gonna eat eat eat and get fat fat fat!


Bookstore! Thank God, I get to rent most of the textbooks instead of buying it! Save money!


Student Union!


Haha, I don't know what it is, feels like someone touching my butt XD


Tower?! I don't know >''< But nice view though <3 



Vivian and I, in front of Wey Hall!


I'm reading!!!


Buy tickets!


Business School!!! With my papa!


Chapell Wilson Hall <3 <3


Woots woots! I look so pretty here XD


Anne Belk Hall! 


The Founder's Bell! Someone told me that before you go for your exam, just go and touch the bell, and you will get good grades =) 


Sanford Hall!


I. G. Greer Hall


Basketball Game!!!! Super excited!!


Football!!! Can you see? IS FULL!!!!


I'M A MOUNTAINEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment