Saturday, May 19, 2012

Woohooo! I'm in Rome, Italy!!!!

My very first day here! After 9 hours flight from Charlotte to Rome, I'm super tired and dirty >''< Just wanna take a nap and a shower! Wow, there are 3 mercedes who came and pick us up and bring us to Madison Hotel. It wasn't a really grand hotel, but at least it was clean and simple. But it was kinda small though >"<

Hmm, what is my very first impression about Rome? I don't know how to describe, but it is kinda old, it is like a historical area, it actually is, it is very different from New York and Kuala Lumpur! But IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!! No doubt at all!

Time for my very first lunch in ROME and EUROPE!!! We walked around our hotel, looking for ''good'' restaurant. In the end, we decided to stop by a restaurant which is kinda special. This restaurant is very special because it is located at the basement! You will have to walk down few steps! DO NOT EVER COME BACK TO THIS RESTAURANT! One of the waiter scold us STUPID ENGLISH PEOPLE >"<  Even if I'm not English people, I'm Asian, but it is not right to say these words to anyone!


My very first Espresso in my life!!!



Thank God, Dr. Kwong gave us some time, so that we can take a nap, a shower or whatever! After a quick shower, Danny, Kristen, Katie and I decided to walk around our hotel. It is super duper hot, almost like Malaysia! We walk into a McDonald's and take a look, no different actually...


After a long long long walk, is finally time to meet with the others! Which means, is time for the Colosseum!!!!!!

Me, Kate, Stephanie and Emily :)


Wow, super huge! 


Haha, I don't know who she is, but I think she is a singer or model, shooting her MV or photo shoot... So ngam! A lot of people over there at that time!



Arch of Constantine!



And then DINNER!!!! Guess what, I ordered Lobster Pasta! Woots Woots!!!!


UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment