Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanks Giving at Professor Richard McGarry's House

Professor Richard McGarry is my English professor, and he is super cool! He sing, dance, shout, and do anything he can in the class! HE IS SUPER COOL! So thanksgiving is approaching, and he invited all of the students in his English class to his house! He will prepare all the Thanksgiving dishes and shows us how the American celebrate Thanksgiving!


This is Turkey, the main dish for Thanksgiving!


Salad, typical American dish!


CRANBERRY SAUCE, my favorite!!! Super duper delicious!!


I don't know what it call, but is like a pumpkin pie with marshmallow as the topping!!! 


This is the Turkey's wing! Can you see how big it is?! It is bigger than my face!!!!


Eating time!!!


Natalia!!


Esther Kadzo


Iwona

And then Picture time!!!!


Dan Ya and I


Khanh and I


Iwona and I



Professor and I


Some of the girls!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment